Movie Script Ending?

Written by on October 11, 2018

It’s October and by now over bearing couples are posting pictures of pumpkins being carved. Pumpkin spice might as well added to the periodic table from October 1st to December 31st. But the one great thing about the fall is the sports. NFL and college football are in full swing. Playoff baseball is one of the greatest things known to mankind. But despite all the hype involving the topics I just listed there is one yet to be named. UFC 229 took place last week. If you missed what transpired, WAKE UP! Conner McGregor being upset stole the show along with the post fight shenanigans. The fight before the main event was a movie script ending. Alexander “Drago” Volkov vs. Derrick “The Black Beast” Lewis both heavy weights waged an all out war. Volkov was four inches taller and had a two inch longer reach. As the fight was coming to a close Volkov was winning the overall decision. Then Lewis in the last round delivered a 1-2 combo. It was a knockout for the American. When Lewis was interviewed after the fight by Joe Rogan Lewis said “Trump called me today and told me to knock that Russian bastard out!” If that is not the most American thing all year. Derrick should have started yelling “Adrian!” at the Russians just to end on a good note.

| KWU Student Media