Sky Trampoline Park

Written by on August 28, 2019

| KWU Student Media
| KWU Student Media

SKY Trampoline Park is one of the newest addition that Salina has to offer and the people are loving it. SKY is located on 9th Street right next to Genesis Health Club. Rodney Stevens II has been working on this project for about a year and a half now and is excited for the people of Salina to have more family entertainment venues. Rodney has said multiple times that he is happy and excited with the way that things have been going for the trampoline park so far and is happy that the people of Salina are loving it too.  Genesis members also benefit from the new addition, with anyone having a Genesis membership, gets to go to SKY for free one hour a day on the weekdays.

General Manager, Ryan Bulson, says “being the general manager has been a blast. The staff is great and does an excellent job of making sure that the guest are always safe and having the best time while they are here. With the staff’s wonderful customer service, I couldn’t be more happy with the way that things are turning out for us here at SKY.” Bulson has been the General Manager from the very beginning of this whole project and has been doing great ever since. SKY wants want to start opening other locations in Kansas, but keeping the one here in Salina the best that it can be is top priority.

SKY also has a gymnastics program, where one of Kansas Wesleyan’s own Annabelle Torres, spends most of her days. The Gymnastics program goes through Genesis, but practices and competitions are held in the back of SKY. They offer classes beginning from 18 months old all the way to 18 years old, and beginner to competitive levels. Gymnastics is also a year round program.

Events Manager, Sarah Lloyd says that she is happy with the business that they have been getting this summer. With all other entertainment places closed in Salina she thought it was nice they opened right on time so that the kids of Salina and surrounding areas could have a place to hang out for a little while. Lloyd handles all the bookings for birthday parties and events.

SKY opened in May of this year and has been getting great reviews ever since. Their busiest nights are Friday and Saturday nights with their Cosmic Jump special. Cosmic is $12 for a single person or $18 for a couple to jump from 9pm to midnight in a glow in the dark facility! They have also decided to start doing college nights on Thursdays, in which they will have more information on in the upcoming weeks.

SKY has some more new and exciting things coming their way. They just rolled out with their new membership program where people can get one as a single or as a family. Some of the membership programs even offer tutoring and unlimited jumping.

Kansas Wesleyan just held an event at SKY and by the looks on the faces of the student’s,  you could tell that they were having a blast.

They open at 10 am everyday and close at 9 pm Sunday through Thursday, and Midnight on Fridays and Saturdays. Pricing and other proportionals are listed on their website skytrampoline.net