Quarantine and Collaboration: My Project

Written by on April 10, 2020

In my quarantine I’ve actually been doing more than I normally do in a sense, because it’s given a chance to both myself and my friends to be extra creative, as well as have time to explore the possibilities that crop up out of said creativity. I know that that’s pretty abstract, but I don’t want to give away everything about what I’m working on. At the moment, myself as well as four (five? I’m not sure how many people are working on this) of my friends are combing over a 126 page script that I am primarily going to narrate… alone. We’ve only made it maybe 16 pages of the way through, but we’ve added a ton of comedy and refined the script down to a true work of art.

As I’m sure those of you familiar with me will know, it is something speedrunning related, and we’re pulling out all the stops in bringing in speedrun “stardom” to guest star in this series. Again, I’m not going to give away too much…

Other than that, many online poker nights with the boys have taken place since about 2 weeks ago, and they’ve all been a riot. I didn’t know how much I hated Pot Limit Omaha until so recently, and I thought I had seen all that poker had to offer. You may not care, but that’s ok. This isn’t about you.

On top of everything, I’ve managed to meet a girl on Tinder who is three things that I didn’t expect. She’s A: a real person, not a robot; B: interesting and smart; and C: attractive. Don’t worry, I’ve alerted my local cryptozoologist, 

All this stuff is pretty neat but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t a lot.

| KWU Student Media